Term of Use
Our legal back-office is in your disposition. You can find legal documents according to your use of our site and services.
The ultimate update is: 28 May 2021
Signature of Contract
Modifications defined on the updates of the rules published on the page “Legal agreements” of the site LutinX© by the moment of services registration included a reference on the current Terms. They will affect the specific terms according to the Updates of the rules.
For Service use, you need to have your Account on LutinX©.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – RISKS AND IMPORTANT TERMS.
The current Agreement is an essential document that the User should consider it by the moment of service usage. The User is invited to read the present Terms use them attentively before accepting them. Agreement underlies some risks derived from Service usage and provides instructions on operating securely with LutinX©. In collaboration with LutinX©, a User should consider some risks and do reference to instructions furnished.
The User must rétention and confirms all laws, rules, and current legislation on the own jurisdiction by service usage understandable by a title of an article related to business regulated by law. The type of activity must be licensed, international business, regulations in the fiscal field, or currency accounts transactions.
A User invited to take current and successive risks and terms significant relative to services usage:
THE RISK OF CHARGEBACKS
– The payments received by LutinX© Account may be refunded to one particulate date (in some cases till 180 days since the time of a transaction) if you are to take a chargeback, refund, complaint. It means that the payments received to their Account in LRX must be returned to the owner or refunded after the amount is performed for some merchants.
– There is one essential requirement of identity for the program of Merchants protection – a merchant must send a code indicated on the page “Transaction details.” If an object of sending delivers to a person or a merchant sends it to a different e-mail, the terms of the Merchants protection program will not be performed.
– LutinX© may close, to suspend, or to limit the access to Account or Services and/or to limit to access or administration to safeguard LutinX© against eventual risks of rights and duties (look at section 10.2) in case if a User violates the current Agreement, including the Rules of Agreement to LutinX© usage or some another Agreement with LutinX©. To avoiding some doubts, LutinX© may block temporary a User’s Account for violation of section 10.6 (Information and a User’s data).
THE RISK OF REFUND BLOCKING FROM SIDE OF LUTINX©
– If a User is an owner of a unique Account LutinX©, the Account has two functionalities diverse and separate: the functionality of payment and the functionality of reserve. The possibility to accept on your LRX accessible on Account and to perform transactions from Account depends on functionality to wich suggested LRX in a moment determined.
- An element of Account which constitutes functionality of a payment named as” Account’s payment.” Accounts payment represents an operating part (side?) of a Client’s Account using which it is maybe accepted to his/her LRX which may perform payment’s transactions;
- An Account’s element which constitutes the functionality di reserve named as “Reserve Account.” Access to a Reserve account forecasts restrictions, and a User has not accessibility to own receipts and doing some transactions. The tickets on the Account will be marked as “Suspended,” “Not charged,” or “Blocked.”
– LRX may be blocked by LutinX© for reducing the risks, in an example in the cases of receipts as a subject of:
- Account’ charge using bank transfer;
- Retard of precessing from the side of a merchant;
- Payment’s revision;
- Payment’s blocking;
- Disallowed activity and actions derived from LutinX ™
– If a Client wishes to open a bidding dispute in the Resolvent center of LutinX©, he needs to do it during 180 days since eventual problem verification.
EXECUTION OF TRANSACTIONS
WHEN RESORTING TO LutinX©, A USER NEED TAKE SUCH RISKS AND REFERENCES ON A INSTRUCTIONS FURNISHED
- The rapport of LutinX© with a User;
- Account and amounts
- Payments methods
- Sending of LRX to an intern of the Platform
- LRX delivery
- Money transfer/refund
- Account’s closure
- Tarifs and conversions of a currency
- Disallowed activity
- User’s responsibility – actions which LutinX may provide
- Acquisition’s protection by the care of LutinX
- Controversies with LutinX
- Appendix Av-A table of tariffs.
- The rapport of LutinX© with a User
1.1 LutinX© is a unique furnisher of services.
In terms of the current Agreement, LutinX© is the LutinX Inc, with head office at 16192Coastal Highway, 19958 Lewes, United States of America.
The general activity of LutinX© is providing services with Blockchain technology, particularly to identification, certification, and training of data. The description of known characteristics is a service LutinX© carried forward on the document “Information important” accessible to “Legal agreements” on the website LutinX©. LutinX© allows Users to exécute and to receive transactions inside the Blockchain-platform. LutinX© is an independent counter-agent with various functions. LutinX© has control neither it assumes any responsibility for the legality of products, services or documents, generated, acquired, exchanged, outreached, and paid via the assistance of LutinX©. A KYC User assumes full responsibility for every Use exécuted by the Blockchain platform LutinX© and represents that LutinX© authorized to communicate and transfer authorities and own identity documentations. A Client will be informed of the fact of risk operating with potential scammers.
.Privacy security of a User is an argument significant for LutinX©. For better understanding a task of LutinX© further to one correct outreach and Use of personal data, to consult via information about privacy (o Declaration about privacy) di LutinX TM
A user may not transfer or sign some law or be obliged assumed according to these conditions without accordance written by LutinX©. A User does not exécute his transfer Account to the third side. LutinX© reserved the right for transfer and assigned the current Contract at some moment e without the prior Agreement of a User. It does not affect the User’s rights for Account closure, according to cl. 7.
1.4 Communications with a User.
1.4.2. Messages from LutinX©.
1.5 Communications to LutinX©.
The direct communications to LutinX© and relative to the current Contract should send via ordinary post: LutinX© – 16192 Coastal Highway,
19958 Lewes, United States of America.
If a User does not accept the eventual modification, the Account will be closed — the closure of Account regulated by 7th Section (Account’s closure). If a User does not reject a modification e not proceeds to Account’s closure during the two months, a modification will be defined as accepted by a User.
For being suitable to receiving services, a User must be a resident of one of the countries indicated on the page “LutinX© in the world”; to have the juridical capacity signature to a contract and if an individual must be of majority age. A User declares and ensures that opening one Account LutinX© not acts by a false interest of someone, that any company will not operate his Account’s opening. The Account newly registered must be personal.
1.8. The LRX Token
LutinX© improved the specific Token in Blockchain to pretend by internal instrument for access to Net Blockchain structure. LutinX© activates to every User three detailed Account in LRX, they ere:
- An account in LRX. It is an account by which a User may use it to buy services of the LutinX© Platform.
- Acquire LRX in accordance with the modality described below.
- The Account of ETICS in LRX. It is an account used by LutinX© and/or by LutinX©’s Partner and/or by a group of LutinX© company, in the User’s disposition. On this Etic Account, a User will receive LRX as a contribution, donation, support, and/or another form for acquiring products and/or services inside the Platform. This Account’s disposition may be used by a User but in an exclusive proprietorship of LutinX©.
2. Account and amounts
2.1 Personal Account, Business Account, and Merchant account.
- To accept payments and or receipts in LRX on Account from the third side, or
- achieve LRX corresponding to LutinX© an equivalent import. It is possible to do:
- transferring directly from its bank account on Account of LutinX© specified an own User’s code;
- using insidely of own Account the functionality of payment offered from third operators, who in example transfer money via credit card or PayPal;
- using Voucher il LRX released from other Users of the Platform.
2.3 Account information.
Suppose an Account does not expose by limits. In that case, a User has full access to all information fields of his competence, including the chronology of acquisitions, transactions executed in Blockchain of documents underwritten, about certificates released, and how long it is accessible. LutinX© ensures that details of single transactions using Account’s chronology or to the contrary to receive communications through email.
A User accepts that LutinX© may to reduce eventual tariffs, costs, or other imports obliged by a User to LutinX© or other company of LutinX© group (included, without limits, cases of substances relative to service furnished from any organization of LutinX© group) from an Accounts in LRX of proprietorship or controlled by User. Shortly, the Agreement of compensation allows LutinX© to decrease such tariffs, costs, or other imports quoted in this section from one cent’s Account in LRX controlled by User or in which a User is Account’s owner.
2.5 Due to payments on LutinX©.
In the case of total import due outmatch the importance of Account’s amounts, this last may show the negative number that signalizes import “Netto” due to LutinX©.
2.6 LRX which instrument of payment.
Suppose a User activates an Account Merchant, the same right to inquire the conversion of LRX on your Account, directly on your bank account, intestate by him. A user declares that LutinX© adheres to receipt the amounts on bank’s accounts intestate to various subjects – owners of Accounts in LutinX©.
A User declares that eventual costs of exchange attached to your bank for receiving data from LutinX© will not be able to diverse mode to consider the charge applied by LutinX©.
A User declares that if a bank’s Account indicated on his LutinX© Account is in currency diverse from Euro. LutinX© will not be responsible for currency losses due to bank transactions.
3. Methods payment
3.1 Connection of method payment.
A User has a faculty to connect and cancel their own Account in LRX on web-portals and/or operators who accepted LRX. LutinX© consents with a User to confirm data through the procedure di connection and confirmation (for Accounts), excluding other procedures that may be addressed to the User by notifications.
3.2 Solutions of special payments.
A User informed that all the transactions would be tailored and subscribed to Blockchain.
3.3 Limits relative to payment methods.
Methods of payment will be limited in case of charge on LutinX© through the websites determined or applications of third sides. For fees in favor of Account Merchant, a User may pay the cent in LRX pre-existent
4. LRX transfer
4.1 Order execution of payments to an insider of the LutinX© Platform
- One identifier univocal or different details correct of the recipient or LutinX© User or fee’s beneficiary may reasonably inquire to a User to the moment of input of more information for order execution of charge;
- all the data asked in relevant cash flows;
- details (if needed) by a valid method of control with the availability of a sufficient amount of LRX for providing a fee.
- User’s consent to authorize the order payment, inputting a security code activated priority to a User.
The obligation of orders fee execution in LRX during an hour covers only payments between Users with Accounts registered on the Platform LutinX©.
Once the User confirmed the import, beneficiary details, his PIN-code, and after the transaction is approved, the same deal may not be revoked, excluding the case in which a User intends for one automatic fee, in a condition of that possibility to cancel it in due terms.
4.2 Order payment to another User.
4.3 LRX funds insufficiency.
LutinX© is not obliged executing of order payment in a case if on an Account no LRX. LutinX© will not perform an amount before an import of money.
4.4 Transactions rejected and reimbursements sent by a recipient.
LutinX© may accept to a recipient of payment:
- refuse a fee, or:
- accept and to take advantage of the Service offered by LutinX© for sending to a User instantly;
- a moment, reimbursement if whole import or partially
The amount of import refunded may be more than the original payment. It happens if a recipient sends a reimbursement of an amount inferior to the import original (for example, if a recipient is an Account Merchant, because LutinX© may not know how much amount available to the User from the side of a recipient). Also, in a case of partial reimbursements, LutinX© will debit from a sender a commission in LRX in accordance with how many LRX indicated, look at attachment A.
LutinX© is not responsible for eventual losses derived from the recipient’s decision to reject or refund the User-provided payment correctly by LutinX©.
4.5 Delay of processing on a commercial side.
When a User pays to commercials determined (in an example, some commercial specialists who sell on Platform online) or for acquisitions determined (in an instance, purchases which should be sent to a User or may ultimately update of commercial), concede:
- Authorization for commercial to recover the payment instantly through your Account in LRX;
- Authorization to LutinX© to pay for a commercial when he asks for payment. Authorization of User has 30 days period of validity if a User has not any cent positive when furnishing authorization accepts that LutinX© may to block a payment’s import, temporarily indicated as “suspended” in reserved Account, until commercial will recover’ the amount.
Authorization accepts commercial to modify import of payment before recovery of the fee (for eventual exchanges proceeding on an acquisition accommodated with a seller, for example, additional tax, costs for dispatch, shipping costs, and other discounts). In determined circumstances, LutinX© might set up an import maximum per payment to furnish for a commercial that may be visible on the page of authorization of payment LutinX©. LutinX© may transfer eventual imports in succession to permission from the side of a User and receipt of instructions from the commercial following the question of import maximum stabilized and communicated from LutinX© for payment under consideration.
4.6 Payments pre-unidentified (also named Payments automatic).
Conceding an authorization in advance for payments in LRX automatic:
- offer to third persons the possibility to refund payments in LRX from own Account of imports fixed or variable, a tantum or by base recurrent (episodically, or regularly) (as specificated at significant details of relative Contract about debit automatic, the document which a User accepts during authorization;
- Simultaneously authorizes and instructs LutinX© to pay inf favor of third sides (or to a person indicated), due imports and inquired from thirds through LutinX©. In this manner, a receipt becomes a trust beneficiary for all payments executed and authorized on the Platform. The User accepts that LRX TM is not obliged to verify and confirm import asked by third parties regarding the current type of payment. The User agrees that payments executed in terms of the present article, variable and may be completed at any time.
A User uses the functionality “Payments in markets” for executing preauthorized payments in favor of another User (some commercial) who agrees on payments through the current Service. The User may authorize this third side selected in the section relative to functionality. When the User trusts these third sides, LutinX© may limit import amounts, which the third side may ask from the User during a specific period.
A User agrees on disallowance to ask a refund to LutinX© for payment in preauthorized LRX, excluding:
- the authorization is not specificating import in LRX, precisely of payment, till this presentation and import applicable will excel the import that might be looking reasonably in advance, taking into consideration of previous costs models and circumstances;
- An accepted payment executed by third sides should not be furnished like disposed of in section 4.1 (e); or
4.7 Cancel of preauthorized payments.
A payment preauthorized in LRX may be canceled at every moment till one workday previous to the day previewed for payment execution. It’s possible to cancel a preauthorized payment by signing in to Account and selecting the options.
Suppose the User uses functionality Payments in markets to authorize payment in LRX in favor of a User (some commercial) who agree on payments through the functionality. In that case, it’s possible to revoke the authorization following the steps to cancel the User’s selection reported in the section relative to functionality, “Payments in markets.”
5.1 Payments revision.
The payments revision in favor of merchants/sellers is a procedure furnished by LutinX© for determining control of transactions with potentially high risk. The procedure is active in cases when LutinX© has reasonable suspect about payment’s method and/or the acquirer’s Account may be used in a disallowed activity. If payment in LRX is suspectable, LutinX©:
- will proceed payment’s order inquired by an acquirer;
- at own discretion, to order execution moment, will limit a payment’s method of an acquirer;
- will proceed with the payment’s blocking, or will resort to reserve Account LRX of the seller;
- will communicate to the seller about delaying the expedition acquired by the acquirer;
- will proceed to payment’s revision.
LutinX© is not possessed all data needed for providing money transfers until the moment when the payment revision procedure is not completed. In the case of an emerging problem during the payment’s revision, the payment will be canceled, and the charge is to be refunded to the acquirer from the seller’s reserve account. The modification of payment is a procedure to risk-reduce transaction retention of high risk for Users LutinX©. The payment suggested to revision not indicates control or an evaluation from the side of LutinX© about the object of transactions or reputation, aside involved in the operation of payment, and without considering abuse of respect relating to someone.
5.2 Chargeback risks and complaints.
The retention of a payment in LRX on a User’s Account does not equal to accredit of relative LRX. A User accepts transactions took into consideration, completed, and received from the same User, also in case of a chargeback.
5.3 Complaints, reserving, or blocking.
When receiving payment in LRX, a User is responsible for LutinX© for the whole import, eventual costs of LutinX©, and possible costs if the payment is invalid. Furthermore, other responsibilities in case of Chargeback, or complaint to a User who has no right to receive compensation in terms of Program protection sells, a User is a debtor relating to LutinX© of an amount equal to or Chargeback, or to complaint and tariffs indicated at Attached 1 (included, if applicable, the costs of Chargeback). To regain the import, LutinX© will execute a receipt onto the User’s amount. Suppose LRX’s amount on the Account is insufficient to comply with the responsibility. In that case, LutinX TM will reserve the right to regain a debit exercising of payments deposited on Account and another modality of refund accepted by User. LutinX© may recover due to import through traditional mediums, included the title in an example, recourse to a society of credit’s recovery. If a payment’s sender presents a Chargeback request, it will be a bank emitter of a credit card and not LutinX©.
5.4 LutinX© and User’s clients.
In declarations or other public communications with clients, a User needn’t qualify negatively or reject the payment method LutinX©. In the case of agree with clients to pay with LutinX©, we will process the label of LutinX© at least at a parity of the payment methods offered.
In a case, if on the User’s Account set up Tariffs for merchants, and in one of their market places, a User:
- prevents to clients LutinX© use;
- does not process the label LutinX©, at least at a parity of the payment’s methods offered;
- applies an extra price to LutinX© use.
LutinX© may vary permanently the tariffs applied to a User in according with Attached A
5.5 Acquire LRX in different currencies.
LutinX© may charge the User’s amount, even if his money transfers diverse from the Euro’s currency. In this case, it will be available on the User’s Account the course of cash applied from a collaborative bank, in compliance with an import in a foreign currency diverse from the money of Euro, transferred from the User. The amount received will be credited to the Account in LRX.
It’s a User’s responsibility to overview national fiscal legislation and pay all the needed taxes timely. LutinX© is not obliged to notify Users about their national (or federal) law and tax amount to pay in favor of their countries’ budget.
5.7.1 Refunds and fees declined in LRX. If LutinX© in terms that recipient of a payment to refuse payment in LRX or to charge a refund in LRX of the amount to acquirer:
The User only (LutinX© excluded) is responsible:
- for legal and contractual obligations inside the country which resident he is;
- A possible difference between the original payment’s cost retained from acquirer and import’s amount returned, excluding the cases if reimbursements are an invalid fee proceeded by LutinX©.
In respective of “Law concerning data protection,” LutinX© and the Merchant are obliged without limits:
- Deploy and maintain always all the measures of security appropriated in relation to the precession of personal data;
- monitoring all the activity of elaboration performed based on the current Contract; and
- do not do anything and disallow a suspectable behavior;
- a violation of counterpart concerning to “Law concerning to data protection.”
5.7.4 Security. In addition to instructions of LutinX© described in section 10.2, in a case if LutinX© detects the existing or existed the reasonable probability of violation concerning website security, or User’s systems, which may proceed to disclose personal data, in this case, LutinX© may undertake some actions to request information relative to prevent eventual violations.
5.8 Blockings furnished by a User, following instructions.
Some functionality of LutinX© might allow to User for authorization LutinX© with blocking his LRX (including payouts of payments received in LRX) on his Account in LRX or transferring onto sub-account of User’s STAR LRX. In this case, LutinX© will show the User the state of availability of the import on his LutinX©’s amount; the state’s description may vary in one second of functionality used for applying the blocking of LRX. LutinX TM will remove the import’s blockade based on the instructions given by User (or through a company authorized for Account’s managing) toLutinX©
6.Transfer/reimbursement of LRX
Only Accounts Merchant may transfer LRX from their Account LRX to their bank account indicated on their Profile. Accounts Personal and Business will accept this function solely based on specific agreements executed with LutinX© and/or a company from LutinX© Group.
6.1 How to transfer/reimburse LRX.
LutinX© may allow transferring LRX to a User:
a bank account suitable (available), through:
transfer standard (this functionality of transfer/redemption)
denominated “transfer on bank account”) or
direct transfer on a bank account, linked with own Account in LRX.
The tariffs are available to these transfers are disciplined by Appendice A.
Using a bank account or a credit card User inquires an amount of his LRX. The amounts are in EURO (EUR) only.
6.2 Limits and terms
6.2.1 Limits of transfer/reimbursement of LRX. To implement a refund of his LRX, an User accepts to answer the requirements of identity verification proceeded by LutinX©, reduce risks of fraud, and comply with anti-money laundering or other obliges of law. A User may review the limit transfer. LutinX© will establish limits of import or other restrictions by their discretion to reduce risks of fraud.
6.2.2 Execution and planned time.
The LRX transactions from Account followed by temps indicated in section 4.1
Revision of transactions
LutinX© may submit to revision transactions to avoid possible risks and/or money recycling and ensure disallowed activity (“Rimborsement’s risk”). If it is detected a risk reimbursement, LutinX© retains the right to limit the payment method of the User and/or to refuse an order of payment. When a User notices LutinX© instruction of execution reimbursement, LutinX© takes into consideration the operation as payment order postponed, which will follow during terms indicated in section 4.1 until LutinX© will detect that the risk of reimbursement has gone. If LutinX© removes restriction and/or proceed elaboration of transfer, a User accepts that order payment data will begin from the workday in which restriction removed.
6.3 Removing of limit transfer in LRX.
For removing the transfer limit, a User must follow the procedure. After that, LutinX© will notify a User or will public as needed,
7. Account closure
It’s possible to close the Account immediately after sign-in Profile>Close your Account following the instructions. For more information, resort to support LutinX©.
LutinX© has the right to close a User’s Account at its discretion with a notice period of two months. LutinX© may close an Account in a moment due to the reasons below:
- User does not sign in for three years;
- LutinX© suspects if happened an entry into an Account by a User not authorized.
In case of a decision on an Account’s closure, a User will receive the last notice to withdraw the credit from an Account’s amount.
For Account’s closure:
- suspected eventual transactions and amounts linked to solutions will be canceled;
- software, systems (networks included and server used for furnish services will be canceled);
- from LutinX© or on own name or services;
- LutinX© possesses the faculty to store an Account’s data on their databases;
- comply with legal obliges;
- LutinX© may freeze the amount in LRX after the closure for a reasonable time against possible risks of a chargeback, complaints, tariffs, fines, and other responsibility attributes. After that period, a User will be able to withdraw from LutinX© an amount available. For further questions relative to LRX, resort to the support of LutinXTM.
Legal representatives of an Account deactivated owner should resort to the support of LutinX© for inquiring assistance.
8.Tariffs and currency conversion
9. Activity disallowed.
Concerning the website of LutinX©, Account, or Serviced or during the interactions with LutinX©, other Users o third sides, disallowed:
- violate laws, norms, protocols, or standards;
- furnish false generality, false documents and/or incorrect documents in the case of Account’s activation;
- Furnish information or false, imprecise data;
- proceed to activate services of LutinX© for criminal activity;
- refuse from collaboration with surveys or to confirm your identity, or different information furnished to LutinX© by a User;
- attempt to “recover two times” or to undertake actions in the process of relative bid protest;
- use a proxy in electronic format (in an example, with a post-office-box as address) or another mode;
- Control an Account connected to another Account used to follow prohibited activity;
- Manage own company or to use Services in a mode to create complaints, bid protests, chargebacks;
- Chargeback, payments, sanctions, fines, and other causes of responsibility of LutinX©, different Users;
- Eventual third sides of the same User;
- abuse, in a role acquirer or merchant, of the process online-resolution of bid protests and/or of protection acquirements LutinX©;
- provocate to LutinX© receipt of a number excessive of complaints closed in favor of a complainant relative to an Account or User’s company;
- Promote clients to present LutinX© as a financial or credit instrument;
- Use an Account and/or Services offered by LutinX© in a manner to arose in LutinX© or its partners, or group LutinX© companies some reasonable suspicion of forbidden activity;
- allow that an Account may have a negative amount;
- Comprise yourself credit and fraud risks;
- Interact with a low level of moral culture, also violating laws relative to the protection of personality;
- Sign-in into an Account from the un-authorized country;
- disclose or outreach to third sides the data and information relative to another User or to use the data for marketing without User’s consent;
- mailout to Users for payment recover payments in LRX;
- undertake an activity to impose unreasonable or fashioned overstocking of services;
- infrastructure, websites, software, or systems (eventual networks included or server used to furnish services) of proprietorship from LutinX© or own name;
- facilitate the outreach of viruses, malware, and other programs which may damage, interrupt, to cause misusing, interfere a system, as well as to allow un-authorized to system, data, information or services;
- use a robot, spider, or other devices automatic or manuals for monitoring or copying the website of LutinX TM without any agreement;
- use instruments, software, or procedure for bypass the code, robot’s exclusion, interference, attempts to interfere on the site, software, systems (including networks used to furnish services) managed by LutinX© or from your name, services, or Use of services from a User’s side;
- copying, reproduce, disclose to thirds, to change, to modify, to create forbidden jobs, to show publicly or incorporate with some contents of websites by group LutinX© without prior Agreement written from the side of LutinX© or of eventual third sides;
- undertake actions to cause loss of services output from the part of Internet providers, of data elaboration or other furnishers;
- send or receive LRX which may reasonably retain as potential fraud or not authorized;
- Disclose the Account’s password to other people, neither to use a password of other users. LutinX© is not responsible for eventual losses suffered by the User, Use of his Account in LRX from the side of people different from a User following to incorrect Use of a password.
- require or execute a money transfer to the owner of a personal transaction for performing a commercial transaction;
- use a Service for exposing to risk LutinX© without confirmation of standards of anti-money laundering, for terrorism’s financing, and to other similar obliges;
- integrate or use services without respect all requirements forced, communicated to a User of our integration Guide or in Guide for developers, or in some other documentation publishing periodically by LutinX©; or
- Suffer (or establish that exists a reasonable possibility to suffer from) a violation of the website’s security or of the User’s systems that may provide disclosure of Clients personal data.
A User accepts eventual involvement in a disallowed activity described above. It may expose the risk of secure access and/or Use of the whole Platform LutinX© of Account or service in general, definitely, and other LutinX© Users.
9.2 Security of method payment in LRX.
A User accepts performing actions reported in succession to protect the security of own method payment in LRX:
- not performing any activity disallowed;
- preserve security in details of personal payment’s methods, password and PIN;
- reject to thirds to achieve or use features of own payment’s methods, password or PIN;
- not disclose details of personal payment’s methods, password or PIN excluding of services use;
- never type the password or a PIN too in a manner that would be notable to anybody;
- never type the password or a PIN too easy to memorize it, in example a sequence of characters or numbers easy to guess;
- to be secured that nobody looks at the password or PIN when using it;
- to be secured to disconnect from all the applications associated with payment on own device, and to be secured when using it for sign-in into an Account;
- avoid using functionality that saves and memorize the password or the PIN on a device;
- Keep the personal data of your Account updated. LutinX© may not respond to a User if he communicates through e-mail or phone number not registered on LutinX©;
- Undertake all the actions reasonable to protect device security through which sign-into an Account (including everyone who uses devices configured with PIN-protection and/or a password to sign in to the Services). If a user loses his device, he must communicate LutinX© immediately and remove the device from the settings of the LutinX© Account.
9.3 Disallowed activity and authorizations.
There is nothing that inhibits a User in current section 9 to authorize thirds and follow determined actions from his name, as indicated in section 15.9, regarding license terms and standards in vigor.
10. The User’s responsibility – Actions to undertake by LutinX©.
10.1 User’s responsibility.
- Reimbursement is a User’s responsibility. In instances of accidentality, when a User is responsible for due charges to LutinX©, LutinX© will be able to withdraw immediately from the User’s amount in LRX (in case of availability). Suppose LRX on Account will be insufficient to withdraw. In that case, LutinX© reserves the right to revoke the debit exercising of payments deposited on Account and with some different modality of reimbursement accepted by a User. LutinX© may proceed with debit withdrawing through other legal mediums, also by appealing to a specialized company.
- Temporary blocking. If a User presents a complaint against a User, or LutinX© (LutinX© group included), LutinX© from their side will verify potential suspects about User’s activity, LutinX© will be able to suspend an Account in their discretion.
10.2 Actions undertaken by LutinX©.
If we detect the User’s disallowed activity, we will proceed with various actions to protect LutinX©, a third User, or the part damaged. The steps which we will be able to apply to:
- LutinX TM may at any moment and without any responsibility suspend, block, limit, close, or cancel the right of use payment through LRX or of Account in his wholeness or for som transaction single or specific, that may determine the suspension, blocking, limitation, closure or cancellation of the access into an Account or to the Services. As a rule, the suspension or revocation inform a User through a warning;
- Blocking an Account and/or withdraw LRX on a reserve Account or on a sub-Account STAR LRX (included, without any limitation for a period superior to 180 days, if inquired from LutinX©, in confirmation to standards LutinX© described in section 10.2 that derive from a User’s accept about disallowed activity, specified at paragraph 9.1);
- Refuse of transaction’s execution in LRX determine at any moment and for any reason with an exclusive oblige to be aware of refusal and motives relative and modality with that a User may resolve the problem, in cases when it’s possible on request if the law does not prohibit it;
- LutinX© may request to a User personal data or update the incorrect data furnished by a User;
- LutinX© may refuse to furnish to User Services in the future;
- LutinX© may withhold a User’s LRX to the extent and to the time necessary to safeguard LutinX© against eventual risks.
- LutinX© may undertake a legal activity in a User’s respect.
- User’s identity for sell’s protection and/or acquisition’s protection.
- LutinX© possesses the right to suspend, limit, or interrupt access to the Services, websites, software, systems (eventual networks included and used servers to furnish services) of proprietorship managed from their name or a User’s data.
10.3 Acess limited.
In responding to a possible access not-authorized to an Account of a User, LutinX© will be able to suspend or limit a User’s access to LutinX© services. In case of Account’s access limit, a User will be notified and will have the possibility to require to access restore.
10.4 Payments blocking in LRX
- A User accepts that in case of:
- a payment receipt in LRX to endanger a transaction, or
- A risk level is exposing potentially higher concerning the current risk. LutinX© at their discretion and reasonably to implement a block to the specific payment in LRX or other eventual fees in LRX. In case if LutinX© will block present LRX on a User’s Account, it will notify a User about blocking duration; LRX will be transferred on sub-account Star LRX. LutinX© may require notification about the User’s blocking through a third side authorized.
- A User accepts to furnish in favor of LutinX© information that LutinX© will be able to reasonable request to establish if the transaction’s risk or a User’s exposure does not exist more. In case of objections relative to it’s blocking, a User has the right to close an Account. If a User’s Account closes for any reason, LutinX© has the right to block payment in LRX for a maximum period of 180 days following by current clause.
10.5 User’s information and data.
LutinX© reserves the right to request User additional information different from indicated in present Use terms, to follow the laws according to anti-money laundering. A User accepts to respond to a reasonable request of further information forwarded from LutinX© to the scope to comply with obliges against anti-money laundering. It may include requesting to send a LutinX© through fax, email, or other methods, documents of identification determined. A User accepts to furnish a LutinX© after the reasonable request, with own costs, the information relative to the financial situation and the activity included recent balance sheet (certified or of another type) and activity reports of a merchant, if available.
10.6 LutinX© actions disclosure.
11. Acquisition’s protection by LutinX©
Payments and/or activity connected are all intended with LRX Token.
The LRX Token is not a currency or a coin, but it’s an instrument accepted between participants and Users of the LutinX© Platform to facilitate their inside activity.
What is the acquisition of protection by LutinX©?
The program of protection acquisitions LutinX© is considered as a payment method. In conformity as specified, in the current section 13. The protection program of acquisitions by LutinX© is an additional service and not a substitute legal warrant previewed by consumer protection standards. Prescinding to applying the plan of protection acquisitions, consumers are legitimated to invoke their laws in conformity of warranty of assets, conformity furnished by a seller. The program of acquisition protection by LutinX© is not incorporated with products or services warranty. There are no assurance releases.
11.1 Which types of problems apply to protection?
1. The acquisitions protection by LutinX© applies in the next cases:
a) Receipt’s deficit of an object paid through LutinX© (the item is not received)
b) The item paid through LutinX© has been received, but “Considerably is not conforms to the description.” To look the section 11.8 for further information about signified “Considerably not conforms to the description.”
2. If the problem exists in a transaction not authorized of a User (in an example, a payment is duplicated or errored through functionality “Payments in markets”), a User is asked to signal the not-authorized transaction through the field of communications.
11.2 What requirements of identity for acquisition protection by LutinX©?
All the requirements listed below are required:
- 1.The payment in LRX must regard a suitable object and send from an Account LutinX© of a User (look at Section 11.3 for further details about the identity of objects);
- 2.transfer payment through a seller;
- for complaints of an Object not received for acquisitions executed: the section “Send LRX” on the website LutinX© clicking “Acquisition of merchandise or services” or the procedure of payment LutinX© by a seller or
- in case of complaints “Considerably not conforms to the description” relative to suitable acquisitions executed”;
- Opening of a bid protest during 180 days since the time of money transfer, following the online resolution procedure of bid-protests described in “How I can resolve the problem?” in section 11.5.
11.3 What types of suitable payment to receive a reimbursement in a base of acquisitions protection LutinX©?
1. Acquisitions of the most significant part merchandise and services are suitable (including theatre tickets, book’s acquisition, or intangibles as rights of access to the digital contents and other licenses), excluding the next transactions:
a. acquisitions of immobility (included without limitations residential proprietorship);
b. corporate purchases of various type (included without restrictions, objects or services partly corporate);
c. acquisitions of vehicles (included without limitation motor-vehicles, motorbikes, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft)
d. payments on the Platform of crowdfunding and/or crowdlending and/or crypto value;
e. acquisitions of personalized objects prohibited following the Rules on the Use allowed by LutinX©;
f. acquisitions of industrial machines used on production;
g. acquisitions of equipment for office or factory;
i. acquisitions of objects equivalents in cash (included without limitations, objects of value);
l. predefined, like cards gift and the cards prepaid;
m. acquisitions of merchandise and telephone services;
n. personal transactions;
o. bets, gambling;
p. payments for investments and financial products;
q. payments in favor of state-owned enterprises, or of merchants managing through the mandate of a state-owned enterprise;
s. acquisitions of objects withdrawn from others on a User’s name and which the User indicates them as not received;
t. payments executed through the gold (in material form and as in intangible form);
u. accumulative payment of transactions.
LutinX©, may at its discretion to automatically close some bid protest or complaint forwarded if it has a motive suspect the transaction.
11.4 What level of cover offered by acquisitions protection by LutinX©?
- If LutinX© resolves a complaint in favor of a User, it will refund a whole amount of object acquisition and costs of original delivery.
- LutinX© will not refund the acquirer the delivery costs supported for reimbursement of an object to a merchant or a third specific by LutinX TM. LutinX TM may ask the merchant to present the Documentation that justified that the merchandise was given to the acquirer. If a merchant presents the element of proving, LutinX© may resolve a complaint in favor of the merchant. If the acquirer will support in the absence of decisive factors confirms and have not received merchandise acquired.
11.5 How can I resolve a problem?
If it’s impossible to resolve a bid-protest with a merchant directly, it will be necessary to resort to Cente resolution and follow a particular procedure described below.
- Opening of bid protest;
- Open a bid protest for 180 days since the transfer payment for an object to bid protest. LutinX© may decide not to accept a bid protest relative to the item in question and opened after the date of expiration of the mentioned-above period;
- Conversion of bid protest in a complaint;
- If an acquirer and a merchant cannot succeed in an agreement, it is necessary to convert a bid protest in the complaint for 20 days since the date of opening a bid protest. It is a User’s responsibility of a User to verify and to respect these limits of time;
- A user needs to wait at least seven days since the payment date to convert in the complaint a bid protest during 20 days, LutinX© will close the bid protest, and the acquirer will lose fitness to payment following to terms of acquisition protection by LutinX©. In various cases, LutinX© allows a client to modify a complaint after forwarded it if he retains to add recent information or retains to change the motivation of bid protest or complaint from “Object is not received” to “Considerably is not conforms to the description” (because refused a unique payment). In a case, contrary, it will not be possible to modify or to change the complaint after it’s presentation.
- Timely respond to requests of information received from LutinX©;
- During the complaint’s investigation, LutinX© may inquire a User to furnish the Documentation with support of its position. Will be able to arrive at the request of furnish received, valuations from thirds sides, verbal signs of police, or different specified by LutinX©;
- For complaints “Considerably not conforms to the description,” LutinX© may request to a User to resend an object to a merchant to an address received from LutinX© during the revision of complaint or to LutinX© or the third side for own costs. In this case, an acquirer must be in a condition to furnish the Documentation of happened delivery;
- To adopt all the precautions of the case for reducing the damage risk during the new delivery. LutinX© will be able to require to destroy the object and furnish proof of happened destruction.
- Adottare tutte le precauzioni del caso per ridurre il rischio di danni durante la nuova spedizione. LutinX© potrà anche richiedere di distruggere l’oggetto e di fornire prova dell’avvenuta distruzione.
11.6 In what manner to resolve a complaint?
One time converted the bid protest in a complaint, LutinX© will consider the final decision in favor of acquirer or merchant. It will be able to prove received, proof of happened delivery, evaluations from thirds, verbals from police, or other documents specified from LutinX© for regarding a complaint.
LutinX© may ask the merchant to present the proven timely delivery of merchandise or about services furnishing, acquired from the acquirer as in concordance with that last. Also, when the acquisition is no suitable for acquisitions protection LutinX©, AS FROM THE SECTION 11.3.a. If the merchant does not present these elements of proving timely, LutinX© may resolve the complaint in favor of the acquirer. If the merchant submits the prove details appropriately, LutinX© might resolve the complaint in favor of the acquirer. If the seller presents the proves timely, LutinX© may resolve the complaint in favor of the merchant if the acquirer retains for not received the merchandise. The final decision in favor of the acquirer or the merchant is at the discretion of LutinX©. It is considered in conformity with every criterion which may influence it.
In case if LutinX© will declare in favor of the acquirer or the merchant, the parts must follow the decision of LutinX©. LutinX© may close for the acquirer to transfer to the merchant the object reputed as “Considerably not conforms to the description to the address furnished by LutinX© during the revision of complaint (with costs for Account of the acquirer), and LutinX© may request to a merchant to accept the refund of an object, and to chargeback acquirer for the full price of the acquisition, the costs are more than deliveries initial. Suppose the merchant refuses to accept an item. In that case, LutinX© may conclude the complaint in favor of the acquirer, in condition if the recent furnished sufficient prove to LutinX© that the object is transferred to the merchant to an address provided to the acquirer LutinX© during the revision of the complaint. In case when the complaint will be resolved in favor of the acquirer, the participants have not any right to reimbursement following tariffs. LutinX© associated with the transaction in question or any other tariff, debited (charged) onto Account LutinX© of the User from the third part, associated with the transaction (in an example, the tariffs debited from the Platform of a third party where a User executes his sell).
11.7 Coverage of the field
Payments recipients: as recipient of payment, a User is responsible in conformity of LutinX©. in case of resolution of a complaint, in favor of acquirer through an Account LutinX© registered in some part of the world (or based on the Rules about acquisitions protection LutinX© of the country where the Account registered LutinX© of an acquirer or in another mode). The protection includes, without limitations, cases where a User sells to an acquirer who opens a complaint about “Object considerably not conform to the description.” In this case, a user is requested to accept an object’s reimbursement and refund the acquirer the acquisition’s total price. The delivery costs are more. A User will not have a right to any refund for a tariff LutinX©. If a User loses a complaint about the article “Notevolmente does not conform to the description” because to retain reasonable that refund of an object endanger a violation of the standards exist (in an example, measures against counterfeit), need to recognize from acquirer the total reimbursement. In various cases, LutinX© may request an acquirer to refund an object to the merchant. In case of reasonably suspect, that entails about an article counterfeit. LutinX© reserves the right to notify of the instances of national authority or international qualified, who requests the acquirer to furnish article counteracted. Refund it to a merchant is impossible.
If a User sells his own products o services to acquirers worldwide, he should read the Rules of acquisitions protection LutinX© of the countries where you are a resident. Acquirer
11.8. What happens if my acquisition is unsuitable for regaining a reimbursement previewed by acquisition protection LutinX©?
It is also possible to resolve a problem directly with the merchant opening a bid protest in the Center of resolutions LutinX©. To this scope, it is necessary to open a bid protest in the Center of resolutions 180 days from the payment date. After that, to attempt resolving the bid protest directly with a merchant. If the amount is unsuitable for acquisition protection LutinX©, LutinX© will not decide on the complaint’s merit.
11.9 Excluding the right of withdrawal for consumers with remote contracts.
Some examples are reported various examples not exhaustive in cases where an object is not varying considerably from the description (therefore, an object is not relative to the definition of “SNAD” (“Significantly not as described,” or “Considerably not as described” and is not covered by the Program acquisitions protection by LutinX©:
- Eventual defects of the object described in the insertion;
- The object is described correctly, but a User is not concerned to acquire once received;
- The object described is correct, but not satisfy the expectations of an acquirer;
- The object has insignificant defects and described as used.
11.10 Laws assumption
Suppose LutinX© forecasts a complaint to an amount, a reimbursement, or a chargeback presented from the payment’s recipient. In that case, an User accepts to delegate or to assign to LutinX© some right in conformity of the same recipient. In legal terms, it corresponds to do “delegation” or to “assignment” to LutinX©, at own discretion exercising of the rights directly or through the User’s Account, to own choice.
11.11 Reports between the acquisitions protection program LutinX© and Chargeback.
The laws relative to chargeback associated with the credit card offer a wider coverage in conformity to acquisitions protection LutinX©. The laws of chargeback are not limited to the specific amounts for a transaction, should also be presented after a term of 180 days since the date of payment, and may also cover intangibles.
The User may open a bid protest or a complaint with LutinX© or resort to the bank-emittent of credit card and exercise the instructions of chargeback. Nevertheless, it is impossible to launch both the procedures together or present two times the request for reimbursement. If an acquirer has opened a complaint or a bid protest with LutinX© and presents a request of chargeback to the emittent ob credit card, LutinX© will close the bid protest, or the complaint and the User will be exercised of laws by chargeback only.
Suppose LutinX© does not take a definitive decision about a User’s complaint during the expiration of the previewed data by the emittent of the credit card for the presentation of a bid protest, and because of delay of LutinX©, a User will regain some amount inferior in respect of the total amount that was reimbursed. In that case, LutinX© will recover to a User the amount remained of the loss (minus the amount recovered yet by a merchant).
Before contacting the credit card’s emittent or to forward bid protection to LutinX©, a User needs to resort to the merchant to resolve the problem-based on the terms of the item returned (if it present) reported on the website.
Remember to choose the resolution of a problem directly with a merchant:
- The User’s right to open a bid protest remain suggested for 180 days indicated in the section 13.5a. The User’s responsibility to verify and to respect the limits shown in the present section;
- If (as the part of the Rules for a refund of merchandise or another type) the merchant request a User (and the User accepts) to transfer an object to a different address, LutinX© may establish that an item has not sent to the merchant as indicated in section 11.5d.
11.12 Double requests or reimbursement are disallowed.
The User is disallowed to open a bid protest or to forward a complaint, neither to receive a reimbursement based on the acquisitions protection LutinX© if has received a refund for the same acquisition directly from payment Recipient or another third side.
11.13 Tickets for the events.
In some cases, if a User acquires a ticket or pays the tight for participate (“Event,” through a payment Recipient who from an Account LutinX© registered in Great Britain, the amount paid will be refunded from LutinX© grounds of the User, in a mode that the relative interest of the amount remains at acquirer till the Event’s execution in a question.
12. Contradictions with LutinX©
12.1 Before all, resort to LutinX©.
In case of bid protest between a User and LutinX©, the scope of LutinX© is to comprise and resolve the User’s preoccupations and, if it is not possible to solve, to furnish a natural economic method to determine a bid protest quickly. Eventual bid protests between the User and LutinX© relative to our services may be signalized to the Clients assistance online at some moment through the link “Send us an email” presented on the page “Contact us” or “Help and contacts,” or by telephone on the number of Clients assistance indicated on websites of LutinX©.
12.2 Arbitration procedure is obliged and mandatory.
The rapport between the User and LutinX© is SUGGEST TO ARBITRATION PROCESS. THE STATE OF SWITZERLAND IS AHEAD OFFICE EXCLUSIVE OF THE ARBITRATION PROCEDURE OR OF SOME OTHER RESOLUTION OF EVENTUAL CONTRADICTIONS DERIVED FROM OR IN RESOLUTION OF EVENTUAL CONTROVERSIONS OF USE.
In conformity with the current Contract the original head office in Switzerland and accepts that the Contract will be governed following Switzerland’s laws, and/or to a description of LutinX© from other countries, and interpreted based on current documents, to prescind from the standards following laws conflicts. Head office is a jurisdiction exclusive for all the eventual contradictions that will be envisaged in Switzerland. A User allows the Swiss courts’ jurisdiction and renounces all the objections relative to the head office chosen.
Proceedings of arbitration proceedings will be conducted in Switzerland in head office indicated by LutinX©. The arbitration process will be completed in English, and for the User’s request and costs, the documents and testimonials will be translated into another language. Will be assigned a single referee to investigate and resolve the contradictions selected by the Agreement between all parts. Every one of the pieces will sustain their costs and equal parts:
(a) about the costs of the arbitration procedure
(b) about the administrative costs of the arbitration procedure.
Nobody must disclose the information about execution, the contents, or the arbitration procedure results before achieving the consent written for both sides. Arbitration decisions must be registered in some court.
12.4 Definition of contradictions.
The “Contradiction” is some legal action, the claim or complaint, passed, present, or future, based on the Contract, prohibited, laws, responsibility for merchandise, assets, or other legal actions.
(a) derive from relative to this Contract or by other contracts between a User and LutinX©;
(b) between the other Users and LutinX©, derived from or close to the Contract, or commercial rapports;
(c) between LutinX© and a User;
(d) corresponding to LutinX© or their affiliate businesses passed, or present, and their shareholders, dirigents, managers, employees, investors, furnishers, or to the portal LutinX©;
(e) relative to the products;
(f) related to the resolution of LutinX© on some other question close to a User or derives from the LutinX© activity.
12.5 The formal acceptation.
THE UNDERWRITTEN BELOW DECLARES TO ACCEPT TO BE OBLIGED OF THE CURRENT AGREEMENT ABOUT ARBITRATION PROCEDURE SIGNING INTO ANY WEBSITE OF LutinX©, AND USING THE INFORMATION, OR THROUGH ACQUISITION OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES REMAINS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SAME WEBSITE.
13.1 Laws applied.
Concerning contradictions with consumers, postpone to section 12).
13.4 Nothing renunciation.
The circumstances that LutinX© does not act in a User’s conformity or by third sides, in the possibility of violations not providing the renounce to practice relevant law and not excluding the opportunity to interact with every successive o similar violation in the future.
13.5 Responsibility limitations.
- losses of profits, the current value of net assets, affairs, contacts, profit or financial savings;
- losses or data damages; or
- losses or damages that are not deriving directly from our non-execution by current Contract;
- losses or damages that demonstrate in a direct mode that is caused by our absence of activity (independently by the fact that a User available to show the losses and the damage);
13.6 Warrant absence.
In case when LutinX© will decide to interrupt services or some part of the functionality for any reason, a User will be notified at least in 2 months in advance before the interruption of the Service or functionality, until LutinX© will not establish to own opinion and in good faith:
1)The services or functionality need to be interrupted in the conformity to the laws or the rapports with third parts;
2)this action may be caused by risks of security. A User has obliged to comprise and respect all the laws the security rules.
13.8 The full Contract and rights of third sides.
13.9 Intellectual proprietorship. The license’s concession of software.
Suppose a User uses the software LutinX© through API, instruments for developers, or other applications. In that case, that may include the software furnished or integrated with software, systems, or services of furnishers by services of LutinX©, downloaded, or otherwise achieved through the desktop or any device. LutinX© and its Clients concede to a User license revocable not transferable, not suggested to royalty, and limited to sign in and/or to use the software of LutinX© in conformity to the documentation the updates and new versions are included. A User may not lend or sell in a different mode to third sides his own right relative to the software. A User must respect requirements of implementation, access, and contents in all documentation.
In a case of violation, the instructions, requisitions in implementation of a usage established by LutinX©. A User will be responsible for all the damage retained by a User from LutinX© or the third side. LutinX© may update or to interrupt some software, sending a notification before.
The rights of LutinX©:
to integrate determined material and technology of the third parts in any web or desktop application, including the own software and/or sign in, and to use specified materials and technologies of the third sides to facilitate furnish services.
A User may not modify, to change, to monitor, to copy, to reproduce, to adopt, to distribute, to visualize, to publish, to decode, to translate, to disassemble, to decompile, or to manage intentionally to damage to someone.
13.10 Intellectual proprietorship – Licence concession.
1. Licences conceded by LutinX©.
Logo and identifications of services: URL of websites: copyright of by LutinX© protects lutinx.com, “LutinX©,” and all the logotypes of products and services described in the websites, and they are marks or marks registered by LutinX©. Also, the titles of all the pages, the personalized images, buttons, and scripts are protected by the copyright of LutinX©. They are marks of Service LutinX©. The elements may not be copied, imitated, modified, changed, exchanged, or used before the consent of LutinX©. In the merchant’s quality, a User may use the logos, HTML furnished by LutinX© through the selling instruments, and affiliate programs of LutinX© without any prevent consent, written because of the scope to identification yourself into an own Account as the merchant who accepts payments through the Service.
Furthermore, LutinX© may limit or revoke the authorization at any moment and for any motive by own discretion. A User is disallowed to any successful operations: to alter, modify, change, exchange in HTML, PHP, or other code, to use regulation in a harmful manner. All the rights, titles, and interests on the website LutinX© and it’s contents is an exclusive proprietorship of LutinX© and its clients.
2. Licences conceded from a User’s part.
a)Intellectual proprietorship of a User’s company: a User admits to the LutinX© group the right to use and to outreach globally company name, commercial marks, and places of the company on the site LutinX©, on the applications mobile and the desktop for a showing of information about the activity, own products, and services.
b) User’s contents: when a User furnish or input content (for publication online and offline) using the services, recognizes to the society of LutinX© group, valid around the world, irrevocable, without tariffs, to exercise all the rights and copyrights, advertisement, marks, and database.
c. Multimedia video and materials inside the project LrxCulture: on the Platform, it is possible to share the contents unedited created by students in their school or University adherent to telecommunication circuit LutinX. The accession of an educational institution and/or a single student to the Platform LRXCulture, together with sharing for publishing contents, concede to LutinX©, a global license, not exclusive, free of royalty, transferable. The contents may not violate the right of third parties because every author-student remains responsible for eventual violations by laws. Contents, the proprietorship always remains by the own author.
13.11 Authorization to third sides.
a. Authorization in general. A User may concede to third subjects, revoke and manage authorizations to execute determined actions on your name. In some cases, it’s possible to sign into an Account or directly through the thirds in question. A User recognizes that conceding to a third side authorization to manage by his name, LutinX© will notify this third side about information determined and an Account’s data of a User’s Account LutinX©.
b. Use of services by third sides authorized for access to an Account’s data.
If a User agrees:
1.to a Service furnisher authorized by the current laws, to furnish services of accountant information to sign in to the knowledge of an Account from own name;
if a User is disagreed: to a User will responsible by LutinX©:
about operations when a User authorizes execution from own name;
about procedures when a User allowed execution from the side of a furnisher.
In conformity with section 13.9.d (User’s responsibility in respect of authorizations conceded), excluding a User’s legal decrees obliged and as described in section 12 (not authorized errors and transactions);
Use of services of third sides authorized for transfer payment.
a. about the operations which a User authorizes execution from his name, from the part of furnisher PIS; and
b) in conformity with section 13.11.d (An User’ responsibility in respect of authorization conceded);
c. excluding legal rights obliged and described in section 12 (Unauthorized errors and transactions);
d. a User responsibility, in consideration of authorizations, conceded.
13.12 LutinX© as an access method (Login into LutinX©).
If a User chooses to use LutinX© as an access method to the external websites or applications for mobile devices, LutinX© will share the state of a User’s access with possible third sides who offer this Service. Furthermore, to the personal data and to different data of an Account that a User accepts to share in a manner that third parties will recognize. LutinX© does not concede to the third side an Account’s access of a LutinX© User and execute the payments from a User’s Account in LRX.
In case if offering this Service in quality as a method’s access into an own website, applications or for all the activity related to the clients’ accounts, it’s necessary to accept all the specific applicable terms, when this functionality is available to satisfy eventual specifications included in guidelines or manuals of integration. LutinX©, by its nature, ensures a User’s identity but does not provide about prohibited Use of hacking into an Account’s access or different methods to false authorization. LutinX© does not share a User’s data.